Spicy Asian prawn salad with mango
14 pcs. (165 g) Prawns, raw, frozen
50 g Mango, frozen ¼ pc.
35 g Avocado, ripe
30 g Edamame, cooked and peeled, frozen 1 ½ pc.
25 g Spring onion
25 g Rice noodles
1-4 tsp Red chilli pepper, raw, chopped
1-3 Pc Garlic clove, pressed
1-5 Stem/Sprig Coriander, fresh
1-3 Second Cooking spray
1-5 tsp Lime juice
2-5 tsps Hoisin sauce
1/2-2 tspSoy sauce
1. Thaw the prawns, edamame beans and mango. Cook the rice noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh and slice it. Rinse and slice the spring onions. Rinse and chop the coriander.
3. Mix the lime juice with the soy sauce, hoisin sauce and half of the chilli to make a dressing. Add a splash of water and season to taste.
4. Heat a frying pan with cooking spray over a medium heat. Fry the prawns with the garlic, salt, and the rest of the chilli for a few minutes until they turn pink and are no longer translucent. Take care not to overcook them as they can become chewy.
5. Mix the noodles with the mango, avocado, spring onion, dressing and edamame. Top with the prawns, fresh coriander and season with a little salt. Enjoy!
Help and Advice
This is one of the many recipes from my online coaching nutrition plans. See, weight loss doesn't have to be boring for the taste buds. If you’re looking for any advice on the above blog or are looking for guidance and motivation through online coaching please drop me an email on email@example.com to find out more information on how we can help you. Just like we’re helping hundred’s of other individuals become a fitter, healthier version of themselves. Alternatively go to this link to set up a consultation call.